Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday 3-29-11

Happy birthday Amy! Our youngest turned 20, so close to being empty nesters waahoo!
For the most part we are and it is so nice and quiet.

Today I started the couch to 5k program. I have done a bit of running before now and it was pretty much the same as the program. A good warm up then 1 min on 60-90 seconds off, do this for 30 min. It went well today, found myself not watching the clock which helps a lot. 8- 1 minute runs, it was a good start.

After dinner I did my warm up 30 push-pull-dip-squat-sit ups. Max thrusters is the WOD. I am putting it off till tomorrow, it would of been a total bust to try. My legs are so sore. So instead I did some bench press work. I put on 25's and went for speed- 95lbs. I have seen people put chains on the bar and I did not understand it till today. It allows the weight to increse as you lift the bar, so I put on two tow chains I have. I think they are 22lbs each. You can really feel the weight as the bar goes up. I pushed for speed the whole time, gonna do more of these.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment