Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday 3-18-11

Had a great day today. Up early to get in my workout, heavy squat day.
Warm up
30 push ups
30 pull ups assisted
30 dips
30squats 30 sit ups

WOD: 5x1 max overhead squats started @ 45-55-60-65-70
front squats started @ 70-90-115-135-155
back squat started @ 115-135-155-175-185

This is not too bad, considering. OHS were and are something I need to work on. Right side was hurting and left heel was lifting on the ohs, hope it gets better as my joints get better. Front squats were ok, need more core strength. Might of had a bit more on them. Back squats, I felt like I had quite a bit more on them. Figured I should leave a little in the tank for a while longer.

Then I spent the rest of the day helping a friend unload a container of new kayaks. It was good spending the day with a good friend. Now for the weekend, we have to say good bye to a friend. Unfortunately she was killed by a drunk driver the other week. Ellen was the most optimistic person I have ever met. Always a smile and kind word for everyone. It is going to be a very sad weekend.

I am not sure how much I will get in this weekend, but I will get something done.
Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment