Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday 3-23-11

Another good day today. Car shopping with our youngest, she got a big lesson on how bad driving will effect the cost of insurance, OUCH.

Food today
Spinach and eggs, with 1 sausage
Fish sandwich
Chicken and veggies

Warm up of 30 push-pull-dip-squat and sit ups
Then I gave the crossfit total a try. It went well considering how little I have lifted. Strict press 95lbs failed @ 105. Back squat 205. Deadlift 255 went well then I got greedy, I put on 50lbs to 305. It did not move at all. I dropped down but I had used it all up.
Total 555. Last time I hit 675, I really need to remember I am starting all over again, instead of thinking I am picking up where I left off. I just need to give all I can but being smart about my limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment