Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday 3-17-11

Happy St. Patrick's day.

Today was alright, I overdid it a bit today. I got in 20 min of bike this morning, not positive, think it was around 7 miles. I forgot to write it down before I left this morning, It felt good for a morning warm up.
I then did 3 hours of yard work at our daughters, most of it was raking. She has a pretty big yard. I could feel it was starting to take its toll, but the ex son in law and I got it cleaned up. I felt tired but not whooped, until I had dinner then the stomach pain kicked in. My belly just locked up and turned into a great big hard ball. It looks like I will pass on doing another double today, max squats prob not good for the tummy.

Food was kinda messed up too today, as far as timing went.
Oatmeal, pb and berries
Apple and banana for snack
Early dinner: Roast beef, a small potato, onions, carrots and celery

I so want to hit another workout, but I know It will not do me any good. So I will move the squats to tomorrow morning, before I help a friend unload a shipping container of new kayaks.

I hope not too many of you overindulge, not that I ever did too much on St.Paddy's day. Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment