Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday 3-26-11

Made the mistake of not starting the day working out. I made my spinach and tomato omlet, then noticed the micro needed cleaning off. Got the counter cleared off, well might as well regrout the tiles they need sealing. Shit the end cabinet is moving around, long story short almost 12 hours working on the kitchen.
Then I got out for my warm up 30 push-pull-dip-squat-sit ups.

WOD was 255lbs deadlift-- 135 overhead squat REALLY??? 21-15-9 4t
What I did 155 dl-- empty kayak rack bar ohs 12-9-6 4:28

I could not put any weight overhead. Empty I got full range of motion. Yes I did try the empty olimpic bar, my back just locked up and both heels lifted off the ground. The other week I did overhead squats and did better. My back locked up the other day on wallballs. gonna have to give it time.

Our grandson showed up on Friday, Carson David Mottershead. Poor kid, I know a guy with most of that name. I hope he has better luck with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment