Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8-10-11



This mornings pic.



At the end of the 7 day mini. 6 lbs difference from then to now.

Started the 52DC today. Lots of stuff going on around here. I am seeing a phycologist, hoping to get me out of my funk, time to get on with life. Dr has me on wellbutrin it has really helped me.


I have not lifted since I threw out my back during the last 52DC. It feels really good. Todays workout started with
20 Kb @ 35 lbs--
2 burpees--
20 KB--
PLP 18 pull ups (no extra weights) I had used a backpack with 15 lbs in it to do my PLP up to 15 reps. I will go back to the backpack @ 20 reps.
20 KB--
18 lunges (these I do with my 18.8 lbs wallball overhead. I do these also with the backpack, so I did these with 34 extra lbs with the pack.
20 KB--
18 push ups (I start wide, then bring them in as I get tired) W/backpack too.
20 KB--

Then on to front squats. Nothing impressive but I did them and could walk after. Started @ 115x3-- 125x3-- 130x3-- 135x3-- Started to fall forward in the squat so called it good.

Food: Onions, bell and sweet peppers, spinach and ham. Eggs were on the side, 4 of them. Steak and some beans and 1+ cups of mixed veggies, for dinner.
After doing the 7 day mini our eating has changed, we eat twice a day now. Breakfast is later in the morning 8-10 ish. Dinner has been early for a while, before my wife goes to work, 4-4:30. Snacking has disappeared all together, no dairy and the only wheat I have is a wrap, PB and banana for breakfast, twice a week.

So since the last challenge I have lost 15 lbs. I am going to work very hard to keep it going.





Not a bad first day.

1 comment: