Sunday, August 14, 2011

8-14-11

Well I missed posting yesterday. Not much new, KB's, burpees and PLP then into push jerk from behind the head. 1-1-1-1-1-1-1. Not much of a jerk more like push presses. I can't get my knee's to bend to get under the bar. I got up to 150 lbs. I was done after that.

Today, I got up early and got in a nice 2 mile run. Then spent the rest of the day working on the house. I got the closet framed up and the room hung and taped. That leaves only a little corner of the kitchen to rock and I will have replaced every piece of wall in our house.

I did get in my Kb's--100 burpees--10 PLP--22 after the second set of KB's I then put on the pack with 15lbs in it. Man o man, doing the lunges with the pack and the wall ball overhead is plain mean.

I hope you have a great week ahead of you all. Give it your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment