Thursday, August 11, 2011

8-11-11



Linner: left over veggies with mushrooms and chicken.



I then added these chicken sausages, I fake it a lot with food. This one worked really good.



Today haul from the garden. Two nice red cabbage and our first spaghetti squash, it is a really good thing we like the squash because we will have a lot. Probably 20+ growing on the vine right now.



This pic shows the spaghetti squash growing out of the green house.


Today was a good day.
I started with 20 KB swings--
my 4 burpees--
20 KB--
19 pull ups--
20 KB--
19 lunges--
20 KB--
19 push ups--
20 KB--
This got a good sweat going.

I took 5 minutes then set up the deadlift @ 185
The crossfit workout of the day was,
as many rounds as you can do in 12 minutes.
400 meter run
5 DL
I got in 4 full rounds @ 11:58 I gotta tell you this was my first runs since doing in my back. So it was quite the test for my back, I was gasping for air after the runs but I made sure I set myself for the DL. Could I have gone heavier? Maybe, could I have been done for a few weeks as well, sure. So great choice on my part.

Hope you all had a productive day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment