Friday, June 3, 2011

6-3-11

For some reason I have not ran my normal run, started on the treadmill and said I was going to finish the C25K on it. Well today was a rest day for me. I did my 6 burpees then took a walk on the trail. Now while I am running most times my nose runs like a baby with a cold, snot and stuff, making it hard to breath. On the walk today it was the same thing, the scotch broom is in full bloom along the entire trail. My nose shut down, which mad me breath through my mouth like I was running. I guess it is going to be a fact of life from now on I will have terrible allergy's. Don't think my sinuses liked what happend last year.

Tomorrow is a trip to the beach. Should be a blast. I am going to try and get in my run there before I have to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment