Monday, June 13, 2011

6-13-11

BRUTAL!!!
All I can say about the whole weekend. I do have to say Those Crossfit women are tough as frickin nails. They never stopped, shredded hands, weights I could not pull and a shit load of work. Very stout work.

Saturday in our area after each round looked like a bad day in a hospital room, blood and gloves all over the place. There were pools of blood and chunks of flesh on the equipment, nasty stuff. Hard core stuff.

With me, well the weekend pretty much hosed me with my food. Not enough and not at the right time. No where near enough water, so up one pound this week for the 5%.
back on track today, well after I rest for today. All I have planned is burpees day 13 so 26 today. Not sure if they are getting tough yet as I have been doing them after I got home at night. So tired, I would robot through them so I could eat after.

Think I am gonna go nap. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment