Thursday, June 16, 2011

6-16-11

Well today was the day, I finished up the couch to 5k program. My last run was 3.6 miles in 32 minutes. Felt like a good run. I then got in my 32 burpees, might have to shift them to their own workout. They are taking a toll as a warm up or after a run. Still hitting them undroken.
Time to find a race to do. There is a race in October but it is a half, for a good cause. A mom who lost her son, he commited suicide when he came back from war. She is working to keep other soldiers from the same fate, very worthy cause. The local running store has a training prgrom set up 50.00 for 15 weeks of training. 50.00 for the race, I figure I could sign up and be happy even if I don't get to run the race. 13.1 sounds like a very big number right now, but in October who knows. I think the training would be worth the money easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment