Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wow






TOP PIC is Carson David Mottershead New grandson.

I can not believe it has been a month. Where Have I been? I have been a bit withdrawn and scared the last few weeks. I have been having symptoms that remind me of this time last year. My oncologist said he thinks it is allergies, gave me meds for that. We will see if that is the case. The headaches have been getting bad.
It has only been a few days on it, it does seam to be getting better.

No workout today. The back of my left leg feels like it might of pulled it a bit. I was moving all day long outside for the most part. I did some work on the living room. Set up a spot to move the chicks outside. Then took the ribs out of the boat that needs fixing. Decided I would change the shape of the boat, make it more to my liking.

I am posting all of this stuff to show myself I am not lazy and I can do lots of stuff not just what I have been for the last 30 years.
Convince myself I can have things I do not believe I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment