Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday 4-5-11

Went to the Dr today, to see how the blood work goes. All is good, although he got on me about loosing weight. The belly is going I am happy with the way things are going. I am at 246, before all this started I was in good shape at 230. I could of dropped 15-ish. While going through chemo I dropped down to 203, I looked like death warmed over, very gaunt looking. The only time I looked like a guy with cancer.

Today was a good day. I put a new door on the green house that I built just before going in the hospital, thought it was the last thing I was ever going to do. Sooo glad I was wrong about that.

I did my normal warm up 30 push-pull-dip-squat and sit ups.
Then I got in week 2 day 1 of C25k. Up to 1:30 run at a time. My knees really felt the later rounds. Gonna keep at it though.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment