Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5-31-11

The day before.
Had Dr. appt, still at once a month. He wants me to have a bone marrow biopsy in a few months. The last one was no fun at all, no meds at the local hospital.

This morning I got in week 8 day 1 of the couch to 5K. 5 min warm up then 2.75 miles in 30:09. I am sure I could get the 5k in, I have been doing it as programed, not going to rush it now. Only 5 more runs till I finish it.
Time to start looking for that first race. I will let you know when I pick one.

I was going to get in another WOD today, but my shoulders are getting worse as the day wears on. So 150 burpees and pull ups would be a very bad idea, I was going to scale but still too sore. I will start up strong tomorrow, two burpees sounds much better right now :P

I am in the 5% challenge but I never do very well with weight loss when trying.
So here are my measurements
neck 16.5
arm 12.5
chest 48.25
waist 46.25
thigh 22
While going through chemo I lost 19" all over and lost and gained 150 lbs. Dropping 40-45 pounds each round. Weight in the morning.


Best of luck on getting to where you want to be at the challenge. Now Go and Get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment