Monday, May 30, 2011

5-30-11

Been a long time again, good thing I do not do this as a job.

Two days away from the start of the 52DC for summer. I kept goals mostly the same as last time. I did add a burpee component, start @ 2 add 2 everyday through all 52 days, last day 104 burpees. Then I saw tomorrows WOD,

Tuesday 110531
For time:
50 Pull-ups
10 Burpees
40 Pull-ups
20 Burpees
30 Pull-ups
30 Burpees
20 Pull-ups
40 Burpees
10 Pull-ups
50 Burpees

Post time to comments.

Is this a sign from above??? 150 burpees and 150 pull ups ouch!
Especially since I did Murphy today,

run 1 mile
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
run 1 mile. 75:08

Not sure if I will try this tomorrow? But would be a great warm up for those 2 burpees on the first day of the challenge.

Looks like the allergy meds are working, headache's are much less. I am wondering if I am hyper sensitive to them now that they were one of the first signs of the tumor growing in my head. I have decided to try and let them pass as just headache's nothing more. Dr tomorrow for check up, can't wait till we get to move them out to 3 months instead of every month.

Hope you are all ready to rip in to this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment