Monday, July 25, 2011

7-25-11



Dinner: spaghetti squash, brussel sprouts, green beens and a tiny piece of meat. LOL
Thought it would be tough to just have that little bit, but ended up being very full from the squash. It turned out really good, baked with a little butter and salt n pepper.
I better stop this or hunny will think I like cooking :)



Breakfast: peppers, onions, tomatoes and spinach with scrambled eggs.
Lunch: big salad. Both of these are a norm around here.

Headache lasted till around 10-ish this morning, then vanished for the day. My bet it is from no coffee. Well that is what I am going with.

Day 2 of the PLP. I put 20 lbs in a backpack, not happening, could only get half way up with the band. Dropped it down to 10, it made it work getting my chin up over the bar. Did the lunges with my wall ball, a bit tougher. I took my push ups to as far as I can reach. I can tell the burpees really helped with push ups.

Felt a bit tired today, of course it looked like a nice fall day here, might of bummed out the day some.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Very Low Carbs plus very low fat = NO ENERGY.

    Waterbury says as much.

    This is a great intro to Low Carb eating - at the end of the week you will be over the worst intro to that way of life - and you can eat more meat and dietary fats. Give it some thought.

    TNT Man

    ReplyDelete